eCraft Hackathon Challenge 2017
13.10-14.10.2017// Wolffintie 36 F2, Vaasa
Welcome to the eCraft Hackathon Challenge 2017 where students will have the chance to challenge eCraft's developers and win amazing prices! The event will be organized at eCraft Vaasa on the 13.10-14.10.2017.
Gather your team, create an idea for an application or a game and come show us what you've got! The winning team will win a price and eCraft will offer one participant the chance to do their thesis for eCraft. This is a great opportunity to even get hired by eCraft! The event is free for all students.
Please register by 2.10.2017.
Tomas Lepistö, Technical Lead, eCraft
Thomas Raivio – Aurelia Framework Guru Petteri Lehtonen – UX Architect
- You can use the tools and resources that are free for personal use, no paid resources are allowed
- The more team members you have, more fancy stuff is expected
- Entertainment value gives extra points
- Code quality gives extra points
- Using new technologies gives extra points (Machine learning, IoT, Azure stuff etc.)
- The Business value of the application gives extra points
Gather a team of 2-4 people and create an idea for an application or a game. For the Hackathon, you will need to bring your own laptop and Visual Studio 2017 or any other preferred development tool. You will also need to have a bit bucket account. If you'd like to sleep during the Hackathon, please bring your own mattress and a sleeping bag together with your toiletry. Also, remember to tell your possible food allergies in the registration form. In case you have any questions about the event, please don't hesitate to contact: Tomas Lepistö, email@example.com, 040 185 0699
Each member of your team needs to fill out their own individual registration form. Please register by 2.10.2017.